Renee is an experienced Content Writer with a demonstrated history of working in the health, wellness and fitness industry. She has a diverse background in education in a variety of settings; including early childhood, special education and tertiary studies. Her writing services include:
- Curriculum Guidelines
- Assessment Outlines
- Teacher and Learner Guides
- Lesson Plans
- Course Outlines
- Learning Resources
- Web content writing
- Blogs or online articles
- Educational literature
- Product reviews
- Children’s picture books
Renee holds a current teacher’s registration with Queensland College of Teachers. She is ‘jack’ of all trades and has a wide variety of qualifications and experiences to supplement her writing. These include :
- Bachelor of Education (Special Education) with Distinction –University of Southern Queensland
- Diploma of Recreation (Fitness)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV Recreation (Aquatics)
- Austswim Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety
- Austswim Teacher of Infant Aquatics
- Austswim Assessor and Course Presenter
- Royal Life Saving Australia – Bronze Medallion
- Writing Picture Books – Australian Writers Centre
- Blogging Course – Australian Writers Centre
Awards and honours that Renee has been proud to receive include:
- 2009 – Young Teacher of the Year Award ( TAFE Queensland – Hervey Bay Campus)
- Member of the Golden Key International Honour Society
Renee has been involved as a volunteer:
- Support A Talker Mentor
- Dove Real Beauty Mentor
- Books in Homes Role Model
- Special School Virtual Books Developer
Some examples of Renee’s work include:
How to Help Children Through an Afterschool Meltdown – Published by Learning Links on 29 March, 2018.
Product Review: The Cubetto Robot – Published by Tactile Theory on 9 September, 2017.
10 Reasons to Teach Robotics – Published by Tactile Theory on 24 August, 2017.
Pedagogy for the Digital Age – Published by Tactile Theory on 17 August, 2017.
10 Kick-Ass Mums That Take Parenting to a Whole New Level – Published by Holidappy on 13 May, 2017
How to Reduce Challenging Behaviours in Children using Functional Assessment – Published by We Have Kids on 10 May, 2017.
The Theory of Mind: Has Your Child Developed It Yet? – Published by We Have Kids on 21 April, 2017.